Send us your Cardinal Card Photo
Providing a digital picture of yourself is easy! It also saves you valuable time during Orientation and allows you to choose your best photo. Please refer to the instructions below, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 202-552-PARK (7275). If you have trouble with the link above, please email your photo as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Photos should be submitted in standard portrait layout (4 x 3 ratio). Do NOT submit square or panoramic photos.
- Take the picture in front of a white or light colored wall.
- Keep your hands and arms at your sides.
- Smile for the picture.
- Focus the camera from your shoulders to the top of your head - see the examples for approximate sizing.
- Use a JPEG format image from a digital camera or scanner.
- Wear any hats, scarves or sunglasses unless they are worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- Wear any oversized jewelry.
- Have an inappropriate facial expression.
- Have any other individuals or pets in the photo with you.
- Have on an inappropriate t-shirt.
We strongly recommend uploading your school picture taken by a professional photographer for your Cardinal Card since it may already meet the ID picture requirements - no need to crop or adjust it. Photos that do not meet the required standards will not be printed.
Sample ID Photos
|Overexposed||Underexposed||Low quality/visible dots|
|Out of focus||Not a clear background||Portrait too small||Wrong dimensions|